Local Surveillance Ordinances
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A collection of local ordinances involving surveillance technology, and related things.
Local Ordinances regarding police surveillance
- Cambridge, MA (11/2016)
- Santa Clara, CA (2/2016)
- San Francisco's Community Safety Camera Ordinance (Retrieved 6/2/2018)
- Berkeley, CA (Retrieved 6/3/2018)
- Assessing the impact of CCTV. UK home office report 292.
- The Impact of CCTV: 14 case studies. A report of 14 CCTV deployments in the UK.
- What works Briefing: the effects of CCTV.
- ACLU's expert findings on surveillance cameras
- CITRIS report on San Francisco's Community Safety Camera Program. Study by UC Berkeley
- Measuring the effects of Video Surveillance on Crime in Los Angeles. Study by the California Research Bureau.
- https://www.bostonhousing.org/en/Policies/Video-Surveillance-System-Policy.aspx. Boston housing authority's Video Surveillance System Policy
- CCTV Code of Practice from the UK's Information Commissioner's Office